Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm too pretty to die in Oklahoma!

I can think of a few places worse than Oklahoma, but most of them are third world countries. I hate Oklahoma... not just a little bit, a lot. Apparently, Oklahoma feels the same way about me because it's trying to kill me. So far tonight I have survived an earthquake, a tornado, a flash flood, and enough wild game to feed one of those third world countries I mentioned earlier. Did I mention that I hate Oklahoma? Luckily, I have exceptional balance, I'm a good swimmer, and I have a gift for deer whispering... similar to dog whispering only cooler! I'm stuck here until Thursday evening... which can't come soon enough. Assuming I survive, you'll know I've crossed back over into the promise land (aka Texas) when you hear me joyfully yelling hallelujah as I speed across the state line. Did I mention that I hate Oklahoma? Is it Thursday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment