Friday, November 11, 2011

An Ode to Pajamas

Who doesn't love a cozy pair of pjs?! My love affair with pajamas is the real deal. I have an impressive collection of pjs. I have cute pajamas, cozy pajamas, sexy pajamas, and what I like to call daytime pajamas... those are the pjs you wear around all day when you're when you're busy being a lazy hermit.  In fact, I'm wearing my daytime pajamas as I write this ode to my favorite snuggly duds.


The list of reasons to love pajamas is endless! Here are a few of my favorites:

They make you feel good... when you put them on it's instantly soothing and relaxing... magical!

They're comfortable... and generally a little stretchy which is helpful when you need a little extra room for your food baby.

They keep you warm... or cool depending on the season.

They're FUN-ctional... they serve all of the above noted functions, and they do it in style! I have striped pajamas, polka-dot pajamas, silky pajamas, sparkly pajamas, animal print pajamas, holiday themed pajamas, patriotic pajamas, and lacy pajamas.

FACT: One can never have too many pairs of pajamas! So today, I encourage you to follow my lead and give thanks for your pajamas! Show your appreciation by spending as much time as possible in them this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment